Jambands.ca

THE SLIP TO OPEN FOR MY MORNING JACKET THIS FALL

bouche

From http://www.theslip.com

The Slip are extremely proud to announce a string of Fall dates in support of Jim James and Co. beginning in the end of November. Kicking off at Chicago’s Riviera Theatre on the 24th, the tour will wind its way east and up the coast to end at Boston’s Avalon Ballroom on Dec. 2nd. Click here for more info and full tour dates. And brace your hip self for a steady stream of more and more good news like this...

I am...internally. It's so incredible.

I haven't SEEN MMJ yet, so this is why I'm in a panic on what to do. I absolutely LOVE the Slip, so it seems like a perfect opportunity where I can get 2 birds stoned at once (Ricky TPB).

MMJ just opened for Pearl Jam. The Slip are opening for MMJ. How many degrees of seperation do we have here?

Don't forget their Duo connection and the Duo's Trey connection. Oh, and Brad played with Mike G. and the Duo at Higher Ground as well.

It's all coming together.

i think the slip are from boston... ?

ah yes' date=' the opening band that are getting more hype than the headliners.

carry on....

:) [/quote']

exactly mang. for me, seeing The Slip (Bostonians) being part of a bigger thing than I have ever seen is more than I could hope for in a show. You'd get one little opener Slip set that would smack ass and then, as an MMJ virgin, lose that ass. Cool recipe!

Hey Mike, without any hyperbole, I think MMJ are one of the best live bands playing today and one of the best I've ever seen, period... plus their albums are fantastic and Jim James exudes charisma.

you know I have heard your tune before. You're also yet to be proven wrong on anything that you've seen.

have you seen the Slip though? Maybe this is the show for you my friend!

Hey Mike' date=' without any hyperbole, I think MMJ are one of the best live bands playing today and one of the best I've ever seen, period... plus their albums are fantastic and Jim James exudes charisma. [/quote']

you know I have heard your tune before. You're also yet to be proven wrong on anything that you've seen.

have you seen the Slip though? Maybe this is the show for you my friend!

I haven't seen The Slip yet. Maybe this is the show for me!