Jambands.ca

YARRR!

Sarahbelle

There's part of me that almost hopes I get a telemarketing call Tuesday evening...

[phone rings; bradm picks it up]

"Ahoy Matey!"

"Uh, hi. May I speak to Brad, please?"

"Arrr. Who be calling Brad? Be ye a scurvy dog?"

"Actually, it's [someone bradm don't know] from [some corporate entity bradm doesn't want to talk to]."

"Arrrr! My timbers be shivered, and my lilies be livered! A telemarketerrrrr! To the walkin' plank with ye! I'll meet ye in Davey Jones' locker before I let ye talk to Brad!"

[bradm hangs up]

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Use day of the week rather than relative day.

Pastafariiiiiii!!!!!!!

things are looking up...not only did I discover many staff at my school knew about ITLAPD...we took over the late afternoon staff meeting and tongue-lashed (Yarrr, Yarrrr!) all those scurvy land-lubbers who added 'new business' to an overly-long meeting!!!

also, FINALLY, someone recognized my "Obey Your Noodly Master" tee. I love the curious stolen glances, for sure, but nothing compares to finding another true believer!!!!!

everyone in my class thought I was either a nerd or joined in :D hehehe..

Ditto :). Handily, though, the topic fit in nice and neatly with material I was pitching today - one of the questions being worked through was whether anyone had the competence to write about "the Arctic in 200 years;" there's nothing like the decline-of-pirates/global-warming correlation for an attention-getter of an argument.

Plus it let me say "YAAAARRRR!!" really loudly in front of a class, and you just can't beat that for something to wake up the people nodding off in the back rows.

Pastafariiiiiii!!!!!!!

but nothing compares to finding another true believer!!!!!

I invite you all over for the Holy Meal on this sacred day. I like to add tofu and broccoli plus a boatload of hotsauce to my Mr. Noodles. Top that with a slice of veggie "cheddar cheese"...

Yarrr!!! 'Tis a hearty meal, to be sure!