Jambands.ca

FS: Paul SImon Tickets

MoMack

that was pretty lame.

What was lame? Your post or the fact that I posted my extra tickets here and sold them to the first person that confirmed they wanted them?

Call me crazy but there seems to have been a real downturn in the number of posts and people involved in this site/community over the last year... wonder why?

ie. fuck you

well, i think i'm being objective here, because i have no interest in these tickets or going to the show.

i just think the fact that you offered tickets up on the board, then didn't bother to check at all again, selling them elsewhere, although several people said they wanted them. you might have at least come on to say they were gone.

it didn't seem very nice, is all. just my opinion. and now you are being an asshole!

number of assholes on the board = less cool people wanting to be on the board. simple.

well, i think i'm being objective here, because i have no interest in these tickets or going to the show.

number of assholes on the board = less cool people wanting to be on the board. simple.

Wow - thanks for proving my point "I have no interest in these tickets or going to the show"

so fuck off.

FYI someone from the board is getting the tickets. They fucking emailed me when they saw my post. Sorry that I didn't clear it up for your uninterested snooping ass.

I'll use ebay next time your majesty

don't be sorry phorbesie, he's the one that made himself look like an idiot, not you.

momack, are you the type to bash holes in walls when you're testy or smash/throw things? holy overreaction. fuckyou & all that, so not necessary. this thread is lame, and she totally called you out on it.

first you post completely sketchy information about tickets you may be selling, you don't bother to update this thread to say you've sold them, you don't answer a message someone sends you about them, and then when someone calls you out on it, you start swearing at them. your little tantrums posted in response to phorbesie's comments, are full of ridiculous and immature arguments. and accusing her of "snooping" ?! YOU POSTED IT ON THE FREAKING INTERNET!!!!

i can't even believe i'm bothering to address this.

oh well, thanks for the drama. phorbesie making you look like a jackass (by just being yourself) was highly entertaining.

FYI:

I posted on the 25th with details.

There was a post on the 26th asking for them.

I posted on the 27th that they were taken and am getting chewed out. I repeat WTF?

I didn't realize that I was supposed to have all threads that I take part in forwarded to my blackberry.

Like I said - I won't bother offering tickets here anymore. I'd get a better attitude out of scalpers. (this isn't directed at those that expressed interest in the tickets)

As far as people not getting tickets - they went on sale a month ago. There was a thread about it here. I'm under the impression that we're supposed to check it every hour at the least... so I'm not feeling bad.

One more thing. Its likely YOUR buddy that got the tickets too.

Dude...welcome to bizzarro world...looks to me like you made it pretty clear nothing was definate from the get go...then you got randomly pissed on, then you pissed back only to be randomly pissed on again...weird...oh well huh...mabey you'll forget about this and offer ticket possibilities here again sometime?

I wouldn't but mabey you're bigger than me. :crazy:

silly, silly, internett.