Jambands.ca

Ottawa vs. Toronto

Del

3-1 for the good guys after 2.

Gerber looks solid in nets. Hopefully that trend continues throughout the season.

Is it me or do the Leafs look a little flat? If this game is any indication of how their season is going to go (which, obviously, it is too soon to tell) then they have a tough year ahead of them.

Go Sens go!

That score could have easily been reversed if it wasnt for Gerber. Then again, the Leafs are going to have a tough time getting goals this year if last night is any indication. Poor Mats Sundin, having to play with 2 stiffs.........again.

3rd line for Ottawa looks fun. That's hockey!

Ottawa has 3 solid lines IMO...

Plus the top 2

Schaffer,Fisher,Alfie

Spezza,Heatley,Eaves

Awesome...

The only thing that hurts is we are back to a D without Chara...now that Priessing and Corvo are hurt.

Is it just me or did McGratten have crazy legs last night? That guy is seriously faster than last year IMO... yeah the other team is going to get their chances... but the Sens played 'sloppy' last night, and still were the dominate team. That 3rd goal by Neil was the stuff that dreams are made out of.... 'Raycroft was PWND' I think the kids would say.

Looks like we are off to a solid start...can't say the same for the Leafs...we'll see what happens tomorrow!

Well, it's "tomorrow" and we're kicking your asses!!! Silly Sens fans...go piss and whine in the corner... ;):P

Nottawa has great players...to bad your team S-U-C-K-S though...oh, sorry, forgot...the Sens are Choke-Meisters...

And on a last note...it's great to hear more fans chanting "Go Leafs Go!" at the Corel Centre... ;):P

It was only the 2nd game of the season, but what a great game last night. Gerber looked like sh*t. The mighty Sens were beaten in every aspect of the game. So many Sens fans and Leaf fans have been spouting off after one lost. Give me a break.

C'mon...it's hockey, it's the battle of Ontario and it's all just trash talking banter that's part of it...

There's much more to come... ;)

Wow ... i was suprised at the level of trash-talking around the net after Game 1 of the season. Made me laugh. Anyone predicting where teams will place in the new NHL, at this point in the season, is being completely naiive.

Last night was a complete SPANKING of the Sens. Humbled has gotta be the theme in their dressing room for the next couple of days. Should be interesting to see how they recover from a defeat like that ... that will be a good barometer of what to expect for the rest of the season.

The Leafs looked fantastic last night, IMHO. I know that every game won't be like that, but they dominated that game hands down.

I love what Maurice is doing behind the bench. I love seeing Sundin on for so much more ice time than in the "Quinn era". Think about how much he could have done if he had been allowed to play more. What a shame. This year will be a stellar one for him. Wellwood on his wing is exciting to watch too. For a little guy, he can take the physical abuse too. Peca is a joy to watch as well. He will be a big asset to the team this year.

When was the last time you saw the Leafs get 40 shots on net??!?!!? (and more than 30 in the previous game too!)

Oh well, still basking in the glory of a stupendous Leaf victory. I'm sure it will fade in a few days.

Got a call for GOLD SEATS for the Toronto v Montreal game this saturday and i can't go :( THAT SUCKS! Family can really get in the way of fun sometimes :P

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)