Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Low Roller, dont be like that. Maybe next time you wont believe 17 year old fanboys so quickly.

RDS.CA: reports the La Presse report of the Canadiens ordering gear for Marian Hossa was false. Apparently Marcel Hossa of the NY Rangers ordered new gloves to be delivered to the Bell Centre on Tuesday, when the Rangers were in town to meet the Canadiens. The glove company also denied the gloves were made for Marian.

So, is the Ryder-Streit package still on the table? Fucking retards.

Hopefully the Habs dont trade away Koivu and it would never happen for Mats (I highly doubt he goes to Ottawa or MTL either) but I absolutely love him as a player, even though it is hard because I hate the Leafs more than any team in pro sports. Look at what he has done in his career playing with nobodies and not once have we heard him publicly complain nor leaks of complaints.

As I was saying to Badams on the phone the other night (which might explain to you Plomox why I name-call some of the members in here since we are all buddies outside of this website) my wish would be to have Sundin here for a playoff run. He's exactly the type of "high impact" player the Habs could use. I just dont see it happening.

Roller, you are going to LOVE the upcoming-at-some-point pictures of Lapierre from the start of the second period tonight.

Its 2 nil for the Penguins but the fight is definitely on.

Edit to add:

Andrew, the Habs just made it 3 -2 Penguins on the powerplay from a tip-pass by Higgins-Kovalev. It was gorgeously beautiful. For the limited amount of viewing I have had, this game has been a great battle for the middle of the ice.

That was an incredible five hole shot, the fucker.

Speaking of fuckers, I had better not answer the phone the next time DaveyBoy dials. As the phone was beginning her ring I reached for it and Malkin got sent on said breakaway. "Hello? FuUCK! Who dis?" As we settled down Gonchar got one from the point. Conversation over. The Penguins had the lead.

But Ryder is still creating chances in his Newfie-like way and its awesome. 6 minutes and 18 to go.

Guest Low Roller

I realize that you can't win every game, but the Habs should not give up the lead half way through the third. At least this loss brought them back down to earth as far as all that Stanley Cup aspiration nonesense.

The Pens are a damn good team.