Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts on the game tonight?

Finally I get time to respond.

First off, Dick Irvin Jr makes Dean Brown sound like Charlie Brown. How I miss Dick. Take that any way you want boys because my wife is away this week and I have tons of love to offer.

As for the game, I thought it was fairly enjoyable and fast. Arent we seeing that when these two teams face one another? I thought Gerber was the difference maker because he seemed to face some high quality chances in close. One thing was has become apparent when I watch the Sens. You just cannot make any mistakes against them or the odds of them making you pay increase dramatically. You listening to me Dandenault and Brisebois? No more fack-ups next time. Either clear the puck when you have the chance or stick tight with your man, especially if it is Heatly.

I didnt see the third period because I fell asleep on the couch. Hopefully this recent three game trend of either missing entire games or entire periods ends tonight.

All I can say is that I wish I was joking. I also wish I could say its because I am partying hard but that wouldnt be exactly honest. The issue here is this course I am on. Its taxing my brain (because I am so bored most of the time) and zapping my energy.

But lets get back to Roller and Les Habs. Andrew, you know how you love to point out the misfortune of former Habs players playing on their new teams? Why do you do that anyways? Aaaaha, who the fuck cares but lets reverse this one on you.

Radek Bonk already has 8 goals this year.

Guest Low Roller

I do it because I am a huge dick.

I love Bonk. I thought he had a solid year last year, and it's arguable that he is better than Smolinski. Oh well.

David Aebischer just signed a long term contract with some team in the Swiss Elite League. Good for him.

Guest Low Roller

Your french is atrocious Mr. Bouchard, if that is your real name.

[color:purple]See I told you that Rhino Burn would save us! Two assists for the guy who puts up minimal points normally. But he also failed to cover Axelsson on that second goal, so that balances out. Still, I was impressed.

I wonder what Carbs will think about Lapierre refusing to fight? Isn't his role to be the shit-disturber? Maybe he tried to draw the guy to take a dumb penalty. Either way Bouillion stepped in and won a unanimous decision over the Boston goon.

So now we're 4-0 against the Bruins this year... Wicked. I hate Chara.