Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

How was the game last night?

I'll make this quick.

I started watching when the Habs tied it up at 1. From then until the third period it was complete domination by Les Brahs.

so you didn't really see the third period then, eh? They hung on real good but I think the Sens dictated play.

Good win for the Habs, pretty disappointing for the Sens indeed. Making things interesting....

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have trouble saying that one time at normal pace.

Habs played great in the first 2. that 2nd goal by the pleks line was unreal. tic-tac-toe from there own blueline.

habs came out for the third and tried to play prevent.. fack i hate that, just keep playing your game. all it did was get them on there heels and it almost cost them.

neil is such a fuckin goof.

instead Komisarek went after Kelly. Classy move.

when did this happen? and by go after him im assuming gloves dropped and hitting him.

neil can suck it up.. the guy hardly ever fights anymore. he was just all sooky komisauras just man handled him in the corner.

classy move?? everything is either classy or classless these days. why the fuck is that anyway?

komisarek - neil trade off would be great for the habs.. wonder why he didnt fight?

when did this happen? and by go after him im assuming gloves dropped and hitting him.

after a scramble in the montreal goal in the third, after ottawa made some progress. no gloves dropped or anything, but he challenged him and took some shots. neil was standing right there as well but komisarek went after the skill guy.

after a scramble in the montreal goal in the third' date=' after ottawa made some progress. no gloves dropped or anything, but he challenged him and took some shots. neil was standing right there as well but komisarek went after the skill guy.[/quote']

so you mean that he shoved a guy who was scrambling around the montreal net hacking at a puck? yeah totally classless of him doing his job..

get a grip.