::NEW YEARS EVE PARTY:: PEPPERJACK CAFE::FAT CATS & CAUTION JAM::

Drawbar

Hey everybody,

So here's the scoop for NYE.

!!FAT CATS and CAUTION JAM!!

THE PEPPERJACK CAFE

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2006

**special guests to be announced**

Another barn burner is in the works for New Years at Pepperjack's! We are looking forward to sharing the stage with the boys from CJAM. We'll keep you posted about the special guest.

More info for this show is available at http://www.pepperjackcafe.com.

See you at the show.

FAT CATS

Edited by Guest

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're more than welcome to crash at our place Ari. But it does involve splitting on a cab ride (but between a few of us, it's not too bad)...

Oh, and you might have to share a bed with Drawbar (hopefully you won't mind)...

(kidding)... we have more than one crash space.

Here's some more info for ya..

Special guest for the evening:

!!!MR. DOUG FEAVER!!!!

Advance tickets $30.00. More info soon on where you can pick those up. Most likely at PJC.

It should be up on the PJC site soon.

LYS eh?? I'll split a case with ya. I don't know about 50 though. Good beer but comes back to bite ya in the mornin'.

I like the idea of a campfire as well. Might not go over to well with the goverment authorities?!

Anyways, we'll keep you posted on the progress of this awesome event.

later. Josh

I'll just come out and say it: please don't let Feaver ring in the midnight celebrations. Last year he spent the run-up to midnight telling one of his rambling stories to the three or four people actually interested in listening to him and missed the midnight countdown by almost six minutes. It was a total anti-climactic buzzkill, awful. The next day Laurie and I agreed it was the most unsatisfying NYE we'd had in a long long time.

ah, you know what? I'm pretty sure I'll be there and it'll be a beautiful thing to ring in the New Year with some great people at a great bar with some great music, Doug included. That's more than enough for me.

I don't really mean to rag on Doug specifically. I've seen him more times than I could count and I know what he can do, and it is very fine.

Edited by Guest
I'm an unhelpful asshole.

You're more than welcome to crash at our place Ari. But it does involve splitting on a cab ride (but between a few of us, it's not too bad)...

Oh, and you might have to share a bed with Drawbar (hopefully you won't mind)...

(kidding)... we have more than one crash space.

Sweet thanks a million! it would be nice to have one last hurrah with all my music friends before I head over seas...I'll let ya know closer to the date for sure :)

Doug Feaver would be going on before Caution Jam to start the night.

This is the first I've heard of any negative comments towards Feavers participation in last years new years.

Most everyone else I talked to loved having Doug there, myself included.

I can see messin with the countdown as being a downer but we missed the countdown at pj's 2 years in a row prior to last years so the bar was never raised that high to begin with.