De Minorjam-> Matt and Danny only

D'Amour De Minorjam->

Brighter Days

Like Flies

32/20 Blues

Encore:

So Weak, So Strong

SO what's it gonna be tommorow?

Now I'm definitely officially excited - WOOHOO!! Actually, I've been excited for weeks, but never near a computer that I can leave cookies on (or have time to use). Would really like to hear a Gameface, Larger Than Life, I Shall Return, Saint, Don't Step on the Grass, Monkey Hill, Left Coast Groovies, Slow Happy Boys, World of Confusion, Brand New Angel, Brighter Days, Separate Reality, etc., but someday I'd really like to hear Warren sing Since I Been Loving You. But really, it doesn't matter much what they play, I know I'll love it on some level...some shows I leave with a huge grin on, sometimes not so huge, but it all adds to the overall texture and variety of my ongoing Mule experience (just over 9 years of it for me now, since that first TO show at The Opera House back on August 16, 1997). I think this will be my 20th show (and 21 if I decide to get my ass to Rochester - that Harro East Ballroom looks sweet on their website). Looking forward to seeing everyone gettin down later tonight!! Let the fun begin!! :)

Totally pumped for tonight's show! I'll be happy to hear anything really ... Mule kick my ass!

Would be interesting to see if they bust out some good ol' Neil (Cowgirl in the Sand could be sweet ) or maybe some other CanCon.

Hoping the KoolHaus security aren't too much of a buzzkill tonight. Watch 'em, as they can be a little cranky sometimes :(

Later . . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

They've been playing Cortez quite a bit this year.

On another note, they played 'She said she said' > 'tomorrow never knows' last night in Albany, and also last year at the Kool Haus. Not sure how much they change things up show to show, but I'd say chances might be slim for hearing that combo again tonight?

They do a killer Cortez . The one they pulled out at the Danforth Music Hall was historical. Loved it. I remember the shitstorm it caused with a lot of Mule fans since it trashed Bush ... betcha they'd all cheer for it now!

I doubt they'd repeat She Said>TKN. However, there's plenty of other Beatles material they can do and rip up.

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

np: Warren & Friends "Spanish Moon" 2-5-93

I thought Cortez was written by Neil before either Bush presidency?

The last Cortez I saw was this summer at Mountain Jam. It was a (second?) encore the first night, and the guitarist from My Morning Jacket sat in. Very very nice!

Jen got to see them a few weeks ago at the historic Ryman Auditorium, when she was at a conference in Nashville. Sounds like a sweet venue.

Not sure how much they change things up show to show

Here's a link to this month's setlists. Might give you a few ideas.

http://www.mule.net/from_the_road/details.php?year=06&month=11#30

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

Looks like there are playing a few songs quite frequently. And a few of them are ones they played last year at the Kool Haus. But, they do have a new album out...

The last Cortez I saw was this summer at Mountain Jam. It was a (second?) encore the first night, and the guitarist from My Morning Jacket sat in. Very very nice!

Jen got to see them a few weeks ago at the historic Ryman Auditorium, when she was at a conference in Nashville. Sounds like a sweet venue.

That Cortez at Mountain Jam was amazing. I should really transfer my tapes from that weekend.

The last Cortez I saw was this summer at Mountain Jam. It was a (second?) encore the first night' date=' and the guitarist from My Morning Jacket sat in. Very very nice!

Jen got to see them a few weeks ago at the historic Ryman Auditorium, when she was at a conference in Nashville. Sounds like a sweet venue.[/quote']

That Cortez at Mountain Jam was amazing. I should really transfer my tapes from that weekend.

Would love to hear it! I only have Rob_C's recording. They sound fairly good, considering the weather. I think it wasn't too windy though, right?

True. It's just that Warren modified the lyrics a little:

He came dancing across the water' date='

George Bush, George Bush,

What a killer.

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

[/quote']

d'oh! Right, now I remember.

Well, I don't have much sympathy for people who like GWB.

The last Cortez I saw was this summer at Mountain Jam. It was a (second?) encore the first night' date=' and the guitarist from My Morning Jacket sat in. Very very nice!

Jen got to see them a few weeks ago at the historic Ryman Auditorium, when she was at a conference in Nashville. Sounds like a sweet venue.[/quote']

Would love to hear it! I only have Rob_C's recording. They sound fairly good, considering the weather. I think it wasn't too windy though, right?

Yeah, the wind wasn't too bad. For taping purposes, the weather wasn't all that bad either. The rain was never too heavy, just spitting nonstop all weekend. The tapes come out pretty good. I'll get them transferred soon hopefully. I have MMJ's set ready to go from that weekend.