Jambands.ca

what music did you get for XMAS?

rubberdinghy

Hmmmm....

Some old Miles Davis vinyl, and a couple of others. I've been drinking too much for too long over the holidays and I'd have to go downstairs to look at what they are. Oh, wait a second, one was The Velvet Underground. That's two of the three I got for xmas. The other? I guess I shouls go look..

Cadence and I were rolling like Batman and Robin at Hillside this year (I'd like to say I was batman but it was likely vice versa). Incredibly gifted and talented young man. You know he used to write for Pitchfork then they canned him for lacking clarity in his reviews... then when he put out a killer album they tried to claim him as their own!

He had been planning his next album to be titled North Texas or something like that (an homage to Edmonton- yes that's where he's from Nik Kozub from Shout Out Out Out Out produced him and many others). Now I believe he's working on a brand new album that he hopes will revolutionize hip hop called Serenity.

I can't remember (in specific) what I received as gifts, but I did pick up "Sunday Best" by Sisters Euclid at Sam The Record Man on Boxing Day. (And for those who want their "Run Neil Run" disc, which I don't think is available at SE shows, Sam The Record Man had it in stock.)

Aloha,

Brad

I can't remember (in specific) what I received as gifts, but I did pick up "Sunday Best" by Sisters Euclid at Sam The Record Man on Boxing Day. (And for those who want their "Run Neil Run" disc, which I don't think is available at SE shows, Sam The Record Man had it in stock.)

Aloha,

Brad

Oops... I also bought the Sisters' "Faith Cola" whilst ostensibly shopping for others.