Jambands.ca

Is Mary Still In Limestone????

Freeker

She called us from Montreal and said she was ok. Luckily she had her passport on her... we felt bad, but we looked everywhere for her, I even managed to find the jamhub.ca tent in the process. called the hospitals, talked to cops, drove around yelling out her name... glad it worked out, but gave us a serious scare...

Ya he's always picking up strays [Wink] Seriuolsy I'm glad to hear she made it back. we were suppose to drive her home, but i was too spun to meet her at the Taper section after Sunday Third set, I assumed she had been told where are campsite was, didn't find out till the next day that she didn't know. Was getting a little worried, but Mary seems like a resourceful girl and I was sure she'd find a way back.

didn't u guys ever hear,, never leave a man behind!! its an old army movie thing,, how could you leave with out a friend,, if i was suposto drive someone home i would have never left untill i found them, even if it ment still being there now.. people bepend on friends expecially when they are in another country,,, i'll i say is booooooo.. and mary,, if you ever need a ride look me up i won't ditch you in the states

Hi guys,

Thanks for the concern... yup, I made it back safe and sound last night only a day later than planned.

I was with the Hiway Freeker kids and they were able to give me a ride to Montreal... I stayed there Monday night and most of the day Tuesday and hopped on the train back to T.O.

I spoke with Del-Head and turns out I just missed the ride back with them. I got up around 11am on Monday, made my way over to the site and they had left apparently minutes before-hand. These things happen... no worries at all.

Del-Head >> if you read this, thanks again for the drive to IT. Can you drop me an email with your phone number? It's on my cellphone that's in your car and I don't have it written down anywhere else. I'll need to hook up with you guys to grab my backpack w/ my stuff... mainly b/c my housekeys are in there and I'll be needing those sooner than later.

All in all an absolute blast of a weekend!!! So glad I went... need more Phish!!!

[big Grin]

...oh and Freeker, thanks for the ride offer!

You too Jared.. [smile]

Hey Amanda!

No worries about the beer! I'm sure Lowell enjoyed the 2 seconds he probably shared with it as he guzzled it back. [Wink] I walked away from the spot that I was hanging out at with you guys and got a bit disoriented in the crowd and couldn't find my way back to that spot again, sorry... buut I met up with Big Friendly and then made my way down to meet up with the Hiway Freeker kids at an incredible spot centre stage not too far back to watch the remainder of the show... it all works out in the end everytime!! [smile]

I like to think of every "misadventure" as an adventure! Without losing everyone, I wouldn't have had the chance to go back to Montreal and party Monday night with the Freeker kids and their whole RV crew of crazy, crazy guys! [big Grin]

Had to keep the party going... and we did til early Tuesday morning!

See you soon Amanda .... maybe Beer Festival this weekend? Burt Neilson are playing the sunday 2 sets! Hope to see you there... (or maybe at the Dead tomorrow? ) [big Grin]

I got ditched at the Clifford Ball.

I woke up, got out of my tent, and my travel friends that I even lived with were gone. I'm still not sure what the rationale was on that.

I quickly packed up my shit in a hazy fog and strolled really really fast, and really really far down runways over to where other friends were. I nearly missed them!

They easily fit me, and Reba was driving. The traffic was shit, and she said "SCREW THIS" and made her own road. She is the most aggressive driver I have ever met. Anyway, she got us home in record time.

2-3 hours later, my friends that ditched me got home. I certainly had the last laugh on that one.

Thanks again REBA!!!

hey mary....see you at the dead tomorrow for sure, i can't make the beer festival which really pisses me off because we leave for whitehorse on the 30th of this month, therefore, probably no more burt for me for a while [Frown] sad, sad, sad me. unless they make the trek to whitehorse and we offer them a place to crash.... [Wink][Wink]

Amanda - wow! Whitehorse.. that sounds like a blast! Hopefully there will be another chance to see them before you leave.

Esau - have you seen what is happening in Toronto this Saturday?

Dylan / Dead on Friday then.....

Shannon Lyon - Taste of the Danforth street festival (3pm)

Crazy Strings - Toronto Beer Festival

Contact - (my old roommate's band) Toronto Beer Festival

RFASP - Rivoli

Caution Jam - Grossman's

Mick Taylor - 360

... I think I sense a bar crawl coming on....

then straight to BNB at the beer fest next day! [big Grin]

Archived