Jambands.ca

*BNB @ Call the Office Feb 10th!!!!

ersh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's this Barakat Restaurant all about? I think we've ate Viet Thai at Ben Than every single time we've played London in the last 7 years. And that's not a complaint.

I always eat at the Dollar Store when I'm in London

It's good stuff - pretty much sugar based food or food-like products.

^

Bad weather keep you guys away?

Thanks to the BNB for an excellent night of tunage. Good to shake off the rust and get down. Highlights for me included a killer Holes (I don't think I've heard a better) and the encore that seemed so perfect, NO QUARTER!

Thanks to Guigsy for the after event and Brahm for the Guitar Hero. Lives were changed because of it.

i am in a world of pain - confirmation of a good time.

a random person in the bar told me i looked like i was having a blast "off in my own little world", during martian - and im sure i was.

glad i got to hear that revolution blues in cto, no quarter, and that down with the sound in the 1st set was pretty awesome.

thanks for bringin the tunes, burties... come back and do it again soon.

Really good time. Nice to see some familiar faces and nice to see half of Chatham there.

Great show - really really smokin'!

Highlights include a great;

Lost 'N Lonely

Palace Moon

One song second set don't know the name of it but it was WOW!! Took it to a whole other level!

Killer time in London, as usual! Burties really brought it, just like they always do in London! It's too bad the soundboard guy wouldn't let me plug in... that's the first time that has happened there.

Nice little party after, Guigs, thanks! Had to leave though... couldn't take hearing Smoke on the Water any longer! ;)

someone smack brahm for me, he punched me in the nose at the bar and then did the old knee in the back take down hit the back of my head on the corner of the coffee table move on me....i don't think he wanted me breaking his guitar record ;) otherwise a wicked night, THANKS guigsy and BNB!

highlight - martian