McL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit

I think I just about shat myself there.

FUCKIN EH THERE IS A FUCKIN GOD(S) AFTER ALL!!!

MARKY (and/or all promoters involved)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! Finally the best fuckin band playing music out there is coming to our little town. (for their own show)

Holy shit I am so fucking happy right now. Jaimoe, come to the show with my friends and I.

Allmans Beacon run then Umphreys in Toronto. April is not here fast enough.

BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!

I dont know if I know you deranger, but I love how excited you are. I totally felt the same way. I have been dreaming about this forever. Whoohoo!

Maaaannnnnnnn...... I have been waiting since that way-too-short set at Big Summer Classic for UM to have their own show here in Toronto.

I remember hearing somewhere from someone that they played Lee's Palace here in TO waaaayyy back in the early days, but I have never seen (or read) that confirmed.

Anyway, considering the bands from the states that do make it up here, we should all be happy Umphrey's are finally coming for their own show. It's been too long a wait for such and increidble fucking awesome band to play here.

IMO - Umphrey's McGee, as a band, do shit that no other group out there can do. I have never heard a group play so tight; do so many time, key, and rhythm shifts, improvise using hand signals. Group imrov like that exists in many forms, but delivered so well is a rare mother-fuckin treat.

Umphreys fucking rocks, thank you for whoever finally brought them to TO. Its about fuckin time.