Jambands.ca

new Umphrey's dates (Toronto)

McL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're fucking kidding me. I think I just peed my pants. I cant believe I didn't know about this! Wowee... ok. Gotta make plans.

why they would play the opera house' date=' and on a tuesday....horrible way to play a city for the first time.

[/quote']

Bands play here on weeknights b/c it is a small market. Weekend shows are usually saved for places that can sell out, or at least get more than a couple hundred people.

I'm not a huge UM fan, mainly b/c I haven't seen them that often and am not familar with all their material. I am looking forward to show. I need more fresh live music to boogie.

Jesse, you're going to love them.

Yes it is true. Umphrey's will finally be making a club appearance in our fair city. Sorry that it has taken so long but sometimes things are worth the wait. This show promises to be a killer as the band is quite excited to be north of the border. Ticket info will be announced soon.....

I'll go if I'm off and Booche makes it down for the Opera House show.

Will you accept only Booche' date=' or could we work out some sort of equivalent/exchange rate for Ottawa skanks?

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

His trip to Toronto would include staying at my place, making seeing Umphrey's a good night out. Other than that, I don't know the band and wouldn't venture out on my own. My wife certainly wouldn't be interested in coming with me to the show - neither would my friends here. None of them here know the band.

Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit

I think I just about shat myself there.

FUCKIN EH THERE IS A FUCKIN GOD(S) AFTER ALL!!!

MARKY (and/or all promoters involved)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! Finally the best fuckin band playing music out there is coming to our little town. (for their own show)

Holy shit I am so fucking happy right now. Jaimoe, come to the show with my friends and I.

Allmans Beacon run then Umphreys in Toronto. April is not here fast enough.

BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!