Jambands.ca

NFC/AFC Picks

scottieking

I don't subscribe to Booche's militant "you can only cheer for one team ever" philosophy, but this stuff just writes itself:

I never said I was hurt by yesterday's game.
I actually had my dad calling me up to taunt me during the Pats/Colts game. That was worse than the result.

I think it is morally wrong to switch teams past the age of 18. It's OK to like a team when you move to a different city (they can be your second favorite team) but you must never turn your back on your first true love. There are a few of exceptions to this rule.

1. They are a Canadian franchise that moves to the US.

2. A family member is drafted by said team.

3. A member of the organization inflicts bodily harm to you or an immediate member of your family.

I'm not that militant but you wont see me changing allegiances with my favorite teams. By the time you hit 20, that shit should be set.

Cheering for other teams is something totally different, which is why I want to see Indy take the super-bowl and see my wallet get an extra 50$ in it.

And then, there is Ollie.

I don't subscribe to Booche's militant "you can only cheer for one team ever" philosophy, but this stuff just writes itself:
I never said I was hurt by yesterday's game.
I actually had my dad calling me up to taunt me during the Pats/Colts game. That was worse than the result.

Nah, what's worse is that he was drunk. ;)

I think it is morally wrong to switch teams past the age of 18.

What if I didn't like any teams (or an entire sport) when I was 18? Is it morally wrong to now start liking a sport and choose a team as my favourite?

Aloha' date='

Brad[/quote']

No but be careful. If you go with the obvious and pick the defending champion you may face ridicule. Prepare to defend your selection. :)