Jambands.ca

NFC/AFC Picks

scottieking

AFC NE vs IND

Two words. Bill. Belichick.

followed by two more words. Peyton.Chokes.

But it'll be close. Right where Belichick likes it.

NE 24 Ind 21.

NFC Da Bears vs New Orleans

Cinderella over for the Saints. It's a nice story but they are a dome team heading into Soldier Field with weather that's probably going to look alot like yours, a green squad and facing the best defense in the NFL left. Probably will be entertaining cause the low score will mean its anyone's game. But Chicago D will not make mistakes when the chips are down.

Chi 13 NO 10

Going into the Bears-Saints game I was cheering for 'feel-good story' New Orleans - I have no vested interest in either team, I just wanted a good game. However, I wanted the Bears to win immediately after Bush did that flip and gay dance after he scored the touchdown. The Saints have never won anything, never been to a conference final and the touchdown did not put them in the lead. The kid's a good player, but c'mon. The Raiders would have strung him up... or at least their fans would have.

Badams, you arent big on the matchup because you are worried Peyton might actually win a super-bowl, which would further cement that Dan Marino was the game's biggest whiner, not to mention he couldnt win a big one.

Go Peyton. I want to win that bet!

I am going to kill you