Jambands.ca

Hey Sanctuary! I NEED your help!

Greg Hemmings

Hello Friends! Here is the time that I am asking for some help! Ha ha. WAY WAY back at the beginnings of HIT! Media (Andrew Tidby, Glenn Ingersoll, Greg Hemmings), our first project was the Marty Smith Motocross Clinic DVD, Andrew Tidby, Dean Roberts, Toby Bourque and I flew down with Steve Belyea of Base Racing to San Diego to film this instructional DVD by one of the most famous and influential Motocross racers in the world…Marty Smith. It turned out really well, and has a killer sound track (thanks a lot Slowcoaster, Ermine, JSB, and Grand Theft Bus).

Anyway, I finally found distribution for the DVD 4 years later and it just got nominated for Best Instructional Video at this year's Extremey Awards (this is a very prestigious awards show for Extreme Sports Video Producers). Please forward this email to as many of you friends as you can and please ask them to forward it to as many friends as they can (wow Im a spammer now!).

Please take the 90 seconds and vote for our video! So much appreciated! You can see a clip of the vid at the vote link as well. You have to cast a vote for all categories, but there are video clips and synopsis for each one.

CLICK HERE

http://www.xtremey.net/07nominees.html

Thanks again!

There are many other exciting projects on the go, my website will be updated shortly to fill you all in! Please check www.greghemmings.com to see what the skinny is!

I just watched the clip and have been following, like many, your stuff for years and am pleased as punch to see you guys doing so well.

That was a mighty fine clip indeed and a great way to garner some exposure to the bands.

Who's doing the music in that particular clip?

MARK TONIN!!! Man I havent talked to you in so long! I still have and love your tape! (I love that I still have a tape player in my car!!!)

:) :) :)

didn't you MP3 that tape? Considering no one has a cassette deck anymore... give'r!

Hey, I did digitize that recording a while ago ... I'll have to get it up on the net at some point ... heck, maybe I'll even get around to doing some more recording at some point ... it's only been 11 years since the last one!

Peace, Mark