Jambands.ca

The Office

OB1

Ryan knocking the bouquet out of Kelly's hand may have been funnier than Creed at the gift table. There were many moments that Douglas and I laughed aloud that didnt come via dialog.

Fantastic episode and maybe my favorite of the year (if only I could recall other ones).

I like the episode a few weeks ago when Dwight secretly met with the boss and told Michael he was going to the dentist. Then when Michael confronted Dwight and asked him what was the name of his dentist, Dwight paused for a long time thinking of an answer and then said "Crentist".

I think Michael hit a new low (or high) of inapropriateness last night. It was hilarious but also hard to watch at times. Dragging the wheel chair down the aisle and then crowding into the groomsman was awesome. At least he found uncle Al at the end.

"A lot of what you said was over my head" said to the old man with dimentia.

I think Michael hit a new low (or high) of inapropriateness last night. It was hilarious but also hard to watch at times. Dragging the wheel chair down the aisle and then crowding into the groomsman was awesome. At least he found uncle Al at the end.

"A lot of what you said was over my head" said to the old man with dimentia.

Yes, that was very painful/funny to watch.

I couldn't believe how much people endured. It took the groom at the end to toss him. I guess you can't cause a scene in a church.

I decided not to delete the recording after I watched it so I could revisit some major favourites. Unfortunately, the PVR is downstairs.

Michael had something quoteworthy at the beginning that I repeated so I would remember to post...but I forget it.

I wish we could have heard all of Ryan's intro.

Kelly at the end.... "Oh My god..Oh My god..Oh My god..Oh My god..Oh My god..Oh My god..Oh My god..Oh My god..Oh My god..Oh My god..Oh My god..Oh My god..Oh My god.."

OMG!