Jambands.ca

Served

kung

These Stillepost bitches have pushed me too far. Can't everyone see I'm resting here?

Uhhh awkward much. On a point by point basis so that we don't have to interact like this much longer.

Luke, (and I'm actually serious here) you don't understand what a messageboard is or how people interact on one.

That is frankly the most idiotic and high handed and exactly my fucking point about the manzie-panzie-as-fuck, the aforementioned Flouncing Nellies, that have somehow taken over in a frankly Neo-Connish faction certain online contingents in the Canadian music scene*. Do you hear yourself? because I honestly suspect you were beaten as a child. Clearly every message board is different, yes certain conventions do exist but they differ based on what is agreed upon by that specific community**.

Who are the Style Police? We are the Style Police they say, only 13 years late and in the same leggings.

As to name dropping Jews are clearly affiliated with Negroes and their often uneasy but jovial and historical friendships are based on the also uneasy and jovial but dead serious realization that they are both hunted. As far as the further implications of New Jewish Music on Hip Hop goes and such and such

*'Canadian', 'music' and 'scene' all intended as highly ironic and laced with multiple interrelations

**The cast of characters their online and sometimes virtual relationships often being complex, intracted and convoluted to non-Masonic members