Jambands.ca

sadests day of your life

popo weenie

I'm actually shaky good not bad. Basically I didn't even know it was Valentine's until like half an hour ago. I'm worried about some serious family stuff, my heart is broken, and basically if you are The Enemy then your real friends are very few and far between. This is because basically people prefer to lie to themselves and one another because someone or something hurt them- sometimes very badly...

And J. Dilla died a year ago and 4 days. You know J. Dilla apparently, and I'd only know this if I was a straight hip hop banger which it turns out I am, but my buddy Ben/Livestock was telling me Dilla literally lived in a house a mansion full of ONLY records. He had a hummer in the drive. J. mutherfuggin' Dilla Yo. Died peacefully of Lupus, Feb. 10, 2006.

I guess I need to say why this may in fact be the saddest day of my life, a life which has been very sad apparently since I guess I skipped senior kindergarten.

Uhm.... A family member is also very sad. My heart is broken (a shadow puppeteer did it). J. Dilla is dead. Slavery and the Holocaust are a bummer and basically they had to happen to give us both Jay-Z and Geoff Berner - which is saying like nothing about Chris Rock. So pretty funny actually more than sad. But sad still.

Zero, I'm sorry your sad, and I really hope that the grass is greener on the other side for you.

But, I have to say, you're one of the most vague people. I have no idea what you're sad about. It sounds like you've got some serious personal and family drama going on, and I hope that unravels itself in a positive way. But, if you're hung up over a rapper that died over a year ago and the holocaust, maybe you need to move on and refocus.

But mainly, feel better...