Jambands.ca

Roger Waters Bringing "Dark Side" Back to North America

TimmyB

Ollie, I had very similar seats at the Air Canada centre the last time this tour rolled around. Great seats indeed. THe sound just bounced off the front of me like you wouldn't believe!!

My prediction is that you will be very pleased!

Ollie, I had very similar seats at the Air Canada centre the last time this tour rolled around. Great seats indeed. THe sound just bounced off the front of me like you wouldn't believe!!

My prediction is that you will be very pleased!

Sounds good! Ironic then isn't it, that the seats up for auction to the highest bidder -- the first 7 rows, might not be the best in the house? :P

Wooly Mammoth, I hate having to make that decision so my criteria for high ticket price shows is very strict -- centre section, 20 rows or better or no sale.

Wooly Mammoth, I hate having to make that decision so my criteria for high ticket price shows is very strict -- centre section, 20 rows or better or no sale.

it was a tough call for me to make. finally clicked with about 2 seconds left. and then when i checked back an hour later I got offered 18th row centre. oh well. I'm sure that I'll be happy with the seats. They're in the middle of the section at least.

Sounds good! Ironic then isn't it, that the seats up for auction to the highest bidder -- the first 7 rows, might not be the best in the house? :P

Yeah, Todd and I were thinking along similar lines at the last show. I can't see the visual effects being as powerful or comprehensive from that close up either.

ha, I just listened to a RW radio interview from Colombia where they asked him if he'd be doing any songs from The Division Bell. You could just hear the synapses snapping in Roger's brain as he tried to compose an answer, which amounted to "are you out of your bloody mind??"

We got seats in sec 202. Perfect placement to take in the whole visual experience if you ask me. I cannot wait for this show. Big thanks to Asparagus for scoring the tickets, thanks bro.

What he said... Thanks Asparagus!