Jambands.ca

Car stereo stolen!

bouche

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd get this

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10071825&catid=#

or this

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10084503&catid=

the jvc displays are good in light or dark and the interface is clean and simple. but i am biased against the animated colour displays. they are equivalent to throwing money away in my opinion. Again, unless you aren't going to actually drive... in which case you would be able to safely look at the screen for more than 500 milliseconds at a time...

hey, bro,

i wanted to mention in case you didnt think of this,

if you buy a deck with a built in sat radio, and hook it up, its only good on that radio, so if you also want one for you house you'll have to pay twice.

a few of my friend sdidnt think of that, and now are paying for 2.

my brother got one the hooks up to his sterio, and has a little cradle and part of the sat radio goes in it, it goes threw the car system, and has the antenna and a rempte, but it also has a dock you can put n your house. i'm pretty sure it goes they the audio in, but i also wount be surprided if it was from the same company as the deck, cause i think he can work it on his touch screen

just thought i'd mention it, i never though if it when i got one that only works in my car

sounds good bouche, how do you find things that are on clearance? or where did you get that one, and did they have any more? the price is right for me, and now that i have an ipod shuffle as well as a 3G ipod, the mini-plug input seems like the way to go.

so, give me details.

futureshop in Gatineau. I was going to by the floor model for $20 cheaper and it was only in the wall for about 2 weeks. Unfortunately, he couldn't find the tech and I saw one in a box nearby, so I just got it at the regular clearance price.

Right now, future shop is clearing out for the car stereo season from what I can gather.