Jambands.ca

Car stereo stolen!

bouche

Car Stereo got stolen last night. I failed to lock the doors I guess.

If the thief had of knocked on my door and asked me to give him the stereo when I was ready for a new one, I would have.

So now I'm forced to get the new deck. I'm looking for a place in Hull or Ottawa that is an Alpine dealer. I'm finally going to get a deck that takes the iPod and Sirius. No More CD's all over the car!

any suggestions?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in the fuck goes around uninstalling car stereo's in -25 degree weather?

I think the booster cables in my trunk are worth more than the stereo was.

A thief who has no respect for another persons property.

Or, hate to say it, a thief smart enough to know no one else is wandering around in -25 degree weather. Even the pOlice...

A thief who has no respect for another persons property.

As opposed to those that do???

http://www.ottawasun.com/News/OttawaAndRegion/2007/02/16/3637646-sun.html

After all' date=' Vautour is the same man a prosecutor in October 1999 called a "burglar with a heart" after Vautour claimed he returned a series of priceless home movies to an Ottawa family whose home had been looted.

[/quote']

Aloha,

Brad

So now I'm forced to get the new deck. I'm looking for a place in Hull or Ottawa that is an Alpine dealer. I'm finally going to get a deck that takes the iPod and Sirius. No More CD's all over the car!

any suggestions?

For the record, both me and my friend bought those type of stereos (mine is actually the Alpine) and both of us HATE them. Do not do it. Just get a deck with an AUX in. You will hate the interface of the Alpine deck SO much you'll end up disconnecting the iPod, setting up a play list, then reconnecting it and pressing play. It's a total waste. Just get a deck with AUX in and stick to the iPod as the interface.

i have the alpine with serius and a ipod interface, i love it, it has a touch scren that pops out and you can search your ipod on the screent he same way you can on the ipod, you can go by artist, play list, and a few other ways, i love it, but i've never used the sat radio, if you have your ipod hooped up, your not really going to be using the radio alot