Jambands.ca

place to stay in TO tonight

zero

I'm dealing with a situation where my brother is coming back from Hali tomorrow and all I want is to see him. My family can't see the person in front of them who is calm collected and abiding in the present moment. As a result they are going to send me away from this 'safe house' to another 'safe house' I'm a grown up and not under arrest so I'm going to, well I don't know what I'm going to do- they're lying to themselves saying they're going to listen to what these non-medical people think but really they've got their mind made up.

I just need a back up place in TO that's clean safe and maybe a bit of weed in case I'm homeless again and forever.

My number is 416-484-9856 if anyone wants to just pick up the phone

http://hagheid.imeem.com/music/MePAOYiQ/just_be_good_to_me/

Edited by Guest

Taker easy Luke...you're kinda like a kitty cat...soft and friendly when you feel safe but lashy and wild when you feel backed into a corner and uneasy....problem is I think its really hard for folks to understand as no one is responsible for making you feel caged yet sadly its likely the time you need to be treated like a purry kitty the most...so mabey try and curtail the lashyness...I'm trying to speak from experiance a bit here....did that make any sense? :)

(((kitty ear sctatches for you)))

Dude i've been a grown up in a kid's body my whole life which is sad and has stuck with me. I was bullied to all hell. I became a fighter who never gets in actual fights.

My family asked me to come home to be with them but sent me away so that I can't see my younger brother. Basically we're both sick or I was sick over him among other things- now I don't get to see my brother whom I love and that's all I wanted.

It straight sucks. I have no home, no friends who are in a position to reach out and help, in fact I can't ask you just have to offer the help. Everyone's caught up with their own shit that's fine- I just need somone to live up to what Buddhism or Christianity means- invite strangers into your house even if they're lepers or smell. No one can do this hear so I lashed out - I've got 'friends' all over the world and no one can offer any support. It's sad and I'm over.

When there's soap and a shower you have no excuse to stink if you're someobody's guest.

Just pray your cock doesn't fall off in their shower you stinking leper, someone will likely let you make breakfast for them some day.

Quoting anonymous...

"I don't know the guy, but you may want to point out to him, as well, that there are people on this Board, right in Toronto who normally offer a place to stay to almost anyone. Zero, though, has threatened everyone on this board, been belligerent, rude, and has intentionally tried to make himself appear dangerous. As a result, why would someone invite him to stay overnight among our families?"

If you were in Van I'd say 'sure - come over' cause I know you genuinely appreciate the kindness you're shown but there's a point that's been firmly made and really, it wouldn't hurt to turn it down a notch.

Edited by Guest
to add more of course.

I'm dealing with a situation where my brother is coming back from Hali tomorrow and all I want is to see him. My family can't see the person in front of them who is calm collected and abiding in the present moment. As a result they are going to send me away from this 'safe house' to another 'safe house' I'm a grown up and not under arrest so I'm going to, well I don't know what I'm going to do- they're lying to themselves saying they're going to listen to what these non-medical people think but really they've got their mind made up.

I just need a back up place in TO that's clean safe and maybe a bit of weed in case I'm homeless again and forever.

My number is 416-484-9856 if anyone wants to just pick up the phone

http://hagheid.imeem.com/music/MePAOYiQ/just_be_good_to_me/

you are a grown up you do not need weed that is a big problem

have to use for that shit

screwed up too many lives and took their lives

weed is dope a big cover up from the real world

you definetly will be no better with that useless stuff

no dr. can help you if you are into that only yourself and you know better you seem too smart to let that screw up your life