Jambands.ca

What's happenin' this week?

captainsunshine

Hey y'all!! I'm reaching out for help yet again! :o

My cousin Ashley is visiting this week from Colorado. She'll be in tomorrow afternoon and has to leave Saturday.

I was just wondering if there was anything going on those nights. She's a nightowl and loves to drink and loves good music..

We're in Burlington, but would be willing to drive to Hamilton or TO if there's something worth checking out.

This is her first time in Canada, and I want her to have lots of fun..

Thanks everyone! You've all been a huge help to me already! :)

Thanks, that looks great for Friday night...

Now who's got my headddy Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday???

If you like bluegrass, The Silver Dollar Room in Toronto has Crazy Strings every Wednesday. And on Tuesday, March 13, The Creaking Tree String Quartet is at The Cadillac Lounge in Toronto (though you should probably check with the venue about that one, as the band lists it and the week after, but the venue doesn't).

Aloha,

Brad

Aloha,

Brad

Oooh...Im gonna be in TO on Fri...anyone seen GTB lately? I havent seen them in years, sam ole, same ole?

I wish buddy..I only wish it was the old bus...last time I saw them was nye a couple yrs back...it was not pretty !!! thats just my hunble opinion...

I hate to say it Baj, but the hula-hooping, laser shooting, SCI hippie in the middle of your steal your face is slightly sacraligious...

I'd have to agree with you, IF thats how I perceived it...but when I look at that, I see my sexy hippy hunny captainsunshine, groovin out to some DEAD, with her wicked finger lights shooting around and lightin' up the scene... ;)

I hate to say it Baj' date=' but the hula-hooping, laser shooting, SCI hippie in the middle of your steal your face is slightly sacraligious...[/quote']

I'd have to agree with you, IF thats how I perceived it...but when I look at that, I see my sexy hippy hunny captainsunshine, groovin out to some DEAD, with her wicked finger lights shooting around and lightin' up the scene... ;)

Fair enough, and, touche my friend, touche...

Come up yonder for Bluegrass at the Silver Dollar on wednesday and we'll kick it...

i got hammered on KENTUCKY THUNDER once, woke up in a barn next to a goat, pantless and covered in bbq sauce and straw

after i finally found my way home, i showered and pulled myself together only to find that i had no hair left on me at all- my body or my head

my dog at the time barked at me like i was an intruder for about 3 weeks

best night of my life