Jambands.ca

rollcall: BB King Festival

mikey d

I'm still debating. Jeff Beck is one of my heroes, but I'm saving money for a move in October. I also work until 7pm tomorrow.

I did see BB & Jeff's performance on Leno a couple of weeks ago and they kicked ass. You're in for a stellar show. Beck and BB are in fine form. BB is intimidated by no guitarist including Jeff. This makes for good stage chemistry and god-like jams.

quote:

think i'm hopping in the man-van tomorrow with some buddies and heading down to TO for some serious beer drinking and rockin' Jeff Beck!! Looking forward to my first Galactic show too

see y'all there

we should meet up and smoke another fatty bones!

SO THE SHOW IS A GO???????????????

i was wondering if Molson Amp had cancelled/postponed any shows this week due to power conservation...the molson amp website still lists the festival with no mention of a cancellation...i'd really rather NOT go to Toronto if it's not happenin'!!

aNYONE GOT THE LOWDOWN?????

in real life my eyes open all the way and i have lips. my hair is way shorter now too. [smile]

yet another excuse to wear silly glasses, whooohooo! (mine are already packed). lmp, do you have yours?

for full silly glasses viewing of moi, the qqc, lmp and the rest of the crew, images can be found at littlemisspink.ca, in the ween section.

see you kids tonight!

Archived