Jambands.ca

Ottawa Bluesfest pass

FunkyBeats

With most of the headlining shows running from $20 to $45 your pass will be worth it by the time Jack White takes the stage on Sunday. Even if you only intend on seeing the headliners....

Bob Dylan

Manu Chao

Van Morrison

White Stripes

Los Lobos

If you only attended those, the bracelet would be worth it.

The best part of Bluesfest is not the acts that you know and plan on seeing, it's the 10 that you discover by accident. Get the bracelet and plan on surprising yourself.

So true, Sharon, for me, Shikasta, Hackensaw Boys and even Kentucky Headhunters were big surprise discoveries. I'm just hoping the return to Labreton Flats helps my endurance so I don't have to leave early as often and can just relax and enjoy the whole festival.

At what point is it worth it to buy a festival pass for the Ottawa Bluesfest? As in how many shows do you have to see before it would cost less?

Go to the tickets web page for the bluesfest. Scroll down to the "single day tickets" section. Add up the cost of the tickets for the days you plan to attend. If that total is more than the cost of the "Festival Passport - Wristband", then you're better off getting the wristband.

Has anybody had any problems receiving their tickets? We called about ours and were told Canada Post lost a few hundred tickets. They said it won't be a problem as they'll have our names at the gate, but they thanked us for calling because they don't know for sure whose tickets were lost.

Has anybody had any problems receiving their tickets? We called about ours and were told Canada Post lost a few hundred tickets. They said it won't be a problem as they'll have our names at the gate, but they thanked us for calling because they don't know for sure whose tickets were lost.

Same thing happened to me ... ordered it from Capital Tickets and waited for a long while to get it, then ordered the upgrade for the Van Morrison show. I got the ticket for Van, so I called them up last Thursday to ask what's up. They didn't mention anything about Canada Post losing the tickets, they just said they would reprint my ticket and I would get it in about 10 business days.