Guest House

Friends of Hefner

Mark Wilson & Friends

Test Pilot

Slammin Jack

Querilla Funk Monsters

Highway Freeker

& More.....

3 day Full Weekend Tickets(including camping)

$50 Advance

$60 at Gate

425 Block of 10

Day Pass Prices TBA

Show details & Reserve Tickets call 519-759-1335 or e-mail wilcometogether@hotmail.com

quote:

Originally posted by Esau13:

quote:

Originally posted by MarcO:

Who plays when?
???

How much for a one-nighter if you can only go for one night???

[Mad]

Marco

I believe your questions were answered here,where I am gettin this info.....

here

No, they weren't. The closest thing I've gotten to a response to my first question was "I'm not sure if there are day passes available", which isn't really helpful, I mean, I need an answer and I still haven't been informed who is playing on what night.

Which is why I have to ask it again in this thread. [Mad][Mad]

I want to try to go to this but I'm not driving out there not knowing the cost or who is playing!

well i aint helping you too much either,, just cuz your marcO [Wink]

all i know about the sched. is that wassabi is closing it all sunday night. i would imagine something like sun down till 12 or 2? i have no clue.

day passes should be available, you would think so anyways.

does anyone know if there will be a cook shack? or is this the weekend of me hawking my homecooked food 2 for 5 [big Grin]

dude im a good cook, have faith

quote:

Originally posted by MarcO:

No, they weren't. The closest thing I've gotten to a response to my first question was "I'm not sure if there are day passes available", which isn't really helpful, I mean, I need an answer and I still haven't been informed who is playing on what night.

Which is why I have to ask it again in this thread.
[Mad][Mad]

I want to try to go to this but I'm not driving out there not knowing the cost or who is playing!

Alright,relax, take deep breathes,step back from the computer.....

I know as much as you do.

Try this then.

Show details & Reserve Tickets call 519-759-1335 or e-mail wilcometogether@hotmail.com

The following is absolutely NOT official and could ALL BE COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

FYI, day passes were previously $20 (and are still listed as such at http://www.cometogethermusicfest.ca/ticket.html, but this hasn't been updated since May to the best of my knowledge.) so they probably won't be MUCH more (I'd guess 25 or 30 tops.)

Also - from surfing and talking to some of the various bands, here's a rough guess at who's playing on what day:

Fri

no idea!

Sat

Recipe

Blue Quarter

Caution Jam

Sun

Recipe (breakfast acoustic set!)

Wassabi

Threat

Diesel Dog

Freeker

?

Slammin Jack

Test Pilot

Guerrila Funk

anybody I didn't list! [smile]

As well, Uncle Seth are hopefully playing Sunday as well, but I haven't had the for-real confirmation on that yet. [Razz]

Hope that helps a bit!

Peace,

Mr. M.

jon or bouche (or anybody!), have you heard directly from Mark Wilson? I've left him messages on phone and email but no dice - I'm hoping he's got Uncle Seth slotted for Sunday afternoon 'cus we've had to book people's work time and rides and stuff so we just went ahead and did it for that time 'cus I told him that was our preference.

Oh and jon, has Electric Meat got a website? I was looking but couldn't find one.

- M.

yo music,

yeah i spoke to mark yesterday, i usually keep calling until i reach him, we got our slot yesterday. I had the same schedule juggling that you had...

in terms of a website we are working with a geocities site

The Meat

its kind of shitty, but at least we can get some mp3s up.

musicface - when are you headin' up? perhaps we should organize a meeting of the boardies:)

Archived