Jambands.ca

CANADA DAY BASH 2007

Freeker

This year will be featuring a slightly smaller version compared to previous years but expect all the same great live music and fun. The only big changes this year are: no kegs, this is going to be a bring your own booze affair, I just got off the phone with Steamwhistle and their going to hook us up with some cases for us to sell but we won't have near the volume as in previous years so by all means bring your own and if you run out come see us and we'll pound some more into ya for a cheap price. By doing this we stop the cops ability to shut us down, now its just a party. Trust me I'm not happy either I loved the keg truck last year too! On the plus side this year tickets are only 10 bucks to get in!!! And instead of doing advance tickets, we're just going to be doing bracelets at the door. If you'd like please feel free to email me back or post saying you plan on attending or if you have any suggestion or comments on the new system.

I hope you're all excited, I got 6 great bands confirmed right now and Johnny's pizza is back on board to sling us slices all day. It should be another great time in the yard and I hope you all can make it!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elbeejay

Acres

Marc Charron

Lure

Dave Lauzon

+ 1 more big one (Hopefully)

Nice lineup! :thumbup:

Will Velvet be master of ceremonies again this year?

And will there be ice on hand for people who bring their own beverages? Will water be available, too?

Aloha,

Brad

There will be water but you gotta bring your own cooler.

Thanks, Freeker.

Is there anybody going to this who'd have space in their cooler for a six-pack of cans? I'll spring for a bag of ice (and maybe bring it, but that'll be tricky for me), too.

Aloha,

Brad

Bradm, I'll bring a cooler and you are welcome to get in on some cooler space. Don't sweat the ice, I can grab that while I'm grabbing beer.

Bueno!

Just try to remind me to take the thing back with me when I leave.

I'll try to remember to try to remind you. :)

Aloha,

Brad

Being logistically obsessed inclined, I did some checking via e-mail to see if/when Beer Stores would be open on Sunday, and got the following as a response:

Thank you for your recent email to The Beer Store's Customer Service Department. The Beer Store retail locations are open on Sunday July 1st from 11 am to 6 pm, and will be closed on Monday, July 2nd.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

That info deserves it's own sticky folder with LCBO info.

I'm working on the LCBO info, but this may be important as well: there's a Beer Store at 20 Isabella St., which is less than half a mile from the party. There's also an LCBO in the same mall (but I'm not [yet] sure about its hours), and even a Loblaws supermarket nearby (whose hours I'm also unsure of).

Aloha,

Brad