Jambands.ca

This just in: Trey is a terrorist!!

backbacon

wow theyve updated since the last time i saw this site..... they never had the whole golgi rant on it before

that site is 110% BS

herse a dandy quote

quote:

More Bombing Will Quell Their Rage

Since 1990, we have bombed Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Sudan, all of which are dominated by Arabs and Muslims. Obviously, these attacks have been insufficient, because Arab/Muslim populations were able to attack us on September 11, 2001. We need more bombing to teach these people a lesson.

racist? whats that?

Maybe I'm wrong but is a Golgi Aparatus not a part of a cell that has absolutely no function(or no known fuction) what so ever. It's been a long time since I took biology but I'm pretty sure that's what it is. So how could a song about something that is basically nothing, mean more than that?

P.S. Please do correct me if I'm wrong about the function of the golgi...it really has been along time since I took biology.

The Golgi Apparatus does play a function in a cell. Something to do with protein synthesis. As well, a lysosome is the "powerhouse" of the cell and serves a major purpose as well. The Golgi App should also not be confused with the Golgi Tendon Unit, w/c is, if i remember, a stretch receptor in the muscle and plays a large roll in muscle contraction......not that im sticking up for those BASTARDS but you asked [Wink]

FYI, definitions I found for

Golgi Apparatus http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/G/Golgi.html

Lysosomes http://cellbio.utmb.edu/cellbio/lysosome.htm

if anyone's interested in learning more. Hey, you can learn something everyday if you're not careful.

Hmmmmm, perhaps it is a song about terrorist cells, as we know that Trey is one evil genius. Mwah-hahahahahahah.

Funny shit.

Peace,

Mr. M.

Archived