Jambands.ca

What's up with Oink???

NewRider

I tried to go there for the first time in two weeks today and got this message:

"The OiNK.me.uk domain name has been permanently removed due to differences with Nominet. It's much warmer in the Congo anyway."

Whaaa.. happen?

don,t have a clue what you are talking about inform me

thank you

hi

went there they said oink is dead and i,m not allowed there ha ha not old enough

is it a site or on jambands?

i tried ha legion time now

i guess the big wedding got me on a roll

to go out

want to see my son

go to snow birds

click on team member

he is cpl ron roy

good looking lad, or should say a sweet heart

me.uk is a second level domain system that probably doesn't allow for torrent related sites. Here's the intention...so I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.

"The me.uk Second Level Domain is intended for personal use. Domain Name registrations made under .uk are expected to be made for natural persons, such as Mr John Doe registering johndoe.me.uk. "

me.uk is a second level domain system that probably doesn't allow for torrent

related sites. Here's the intention...so I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.

"The me.uk Second Level Domain is intended for personal use. Domain Name registrations made under .uk are expected to be made for natural persons, such as Mr John Doe registering johndoe.me.uk. "

THANKLS SO MUCH

NOW I UNDERSTAND

OH AYH

• 2 weeks later...

I've had problems uploading on Oink since I came to ottawa because Rogers uses traffic shaping which kills upload speeds. Just found a great site www.secureix.com, where you can go through a VPN. Totally saved my Oink ratio, and I can now start downloading again. You do have to pay for a premium membership, but I think the $10/month is definitely worth it. There are also free servers which will certainly boost your upload speeds if your ISP does similar s#it.

Anybody care to hook a brother up? timouse set me back in the day' date=' but I guess I was inactive too long between harddrive failures.

[/quote']

i've still got invites, d rawk, (or anyone else looking).

I think I had the same thing that happened to D rawk happen to me (haven't logged in since March?) and when I tried to recover my password it said my email wasn't in the system... in short I'd be much obliged.

Does anyone know if I'd be allowed to use my old username?