Jambands.ca

KFC up's and down's

NewRider

I spent several hours today upset that KFC doesn't deliver in Brantford until after 4pm. After trying to keep myself busy and not stare at the clock 4pm finally came. Nellie and I ordered a bucket of chicken, fries, gravy and a bottle of Pepsi. Everything came but the bottle of Pepsi. She called KFC to tell them we didn't receive our Pepsi and threw in "oh, the chicken was kinda cold too". 45 mins later a delivery guy came and gave us a whole new meal and the bottle of Pepsi.

I'm so happy my patience paid off and we got TWO buckets of chicken, fries and gravy for the price of one. What a great day :)

oh man, our office had a KFC delivery office indoor picnic thing and it all came cold and late while we were STARVING. One of my coworkers who gets deals on everything made the guy take only half of the money and then everyone DUGG right in. It was disgusting but good until the second piece was done. That's when it was plain disgusting.

KFC is weird like that. I will only ever eat a big crunch from there. Those are actually good.

If only I didnt hate KFC so much......I would offer the following analogy:

The Jerry Garcia Band - live @ Shoreline (dvd)

Sure Jerry filled in for 2 Dead shows that were cancelled due to Brent's untimely death but dont try to pass this off as a 'real' release. That aint no 5.1 you wont hear me complain about.