Jambands.ca

RC: still hungover from bluesfest

phorbesie

I'm feeling fine, but am trying to take the week* off as far as consuming stuff** and seeing live music.

11 days of bluesfest beer, no sickies

:) :) :)

So do you feel better or worse than you did on the mornings after the Blues Fest nights?

Aloha,

Brad

* Which ends on Friday for me, as Friday is the start of the week-end...

** Except coffee.

In the last week I put more toxins in my body than I do for most of the year. It's kind of like post-op general anesthetic in that you feel worse 2 days later, not the next day.

This time 2 weeks from now I'll probably be missing it though.

It feels kind of weird to attend shows hard-core for 10 days or so (right up until Sunday, even though I punked out early that night), and then go cold-turkey, as I don't have any gigs that I'll be attending until Friday, July 27 (The 3 Jimmys @ Irene's).

Aloha,

Brad

STILL hungover!... I don't know if I got that bug... never really got sick sick... but haven't been myself all week. Trying to catch up on sleep, and eat lots of protein to heal my aching legs! Finally getting some good memeories of the Bluesfest floating into my conciousness now. Good to see so many familiar faces from lots of different periods in my life, and also to meet so many new ones, especially putting names to the Avatars from this board.

Got some pictures, but I'm bummed, cause that new Sony Digi I got doesn't have sound for the video... it's suppose to, but I can't hear anything! Boo urns...

Ah well, great times, and I still have the program... hopefully some stuff will show up on YouTube.

hope you feel better william! i was so impressed that you were up here for the whole time :)

on my camera, the sound defaults to 'off' so i have to go to the menu and turn it on anytime i want to use it! of course, i could figure out how to change the default but i'm too lazy.