Jambands.ca

Drum Circles - Ottawa

Ms.Huxtable

http://drumcamps.ca/facilitators.html

I just googled drum circles in Ottawa...thouht this one looked like a good start.

Also remember french Christine...I know she was huge into drumming in Ottawa...mabey Kyla knows more about this.

Sharron you would have loved it here in Electric city last night at the Folk fest across the water from us there was a crazy drum circle on the island....hahaha...I on the other hand would have enjoyed a long range pellet gun that I could use from my bedroom window ;) ;) ;):P:o:)

I heard that drum *squares* are all the rage these days - circles are, like, *so* last year!

I've also heard rumours that the some in the avant-garde are actively working towards drum trapezoids; there was actually a split, between those who wanted drum parallelograms and those who wanted the trapezoids. The drum'zoids felt that the next step in geometric group drumming should be much more of a leap, while the drum'grams wanted a more "staged" development.

And nobody's really sure what happened to the guys who wanted to develop drum triangles; they haven't been heard from for a while...

Aloha,

Brad