Jambands.ca

I LOST MY DRUM at Come Together

Sarahbelle

obviously fool.

i changed it to match the thread title.

if you are some how implying that i don't know much about tribe called quest, i can tell you with certainty i know more than anyone here on this board.... and i def know more about hip hop and music in general than your ignorant hippy ass.

Edited by Guest

obviously fool.

i changed it to match the thread title.

if you are some how implying that i don't know much about tribe called quest, i can tell you with certainty i know more than anyone here on this board.... and i def know more about hip hop and music in general than your ignorant hippy ass.

It wasn't for you as much as the others who don't know about Tribe Called Quest. The world doesn't revolve around you, hippie.

for the record, Will definitely knows more about hip hop than you.

kermit.jpg

It was me...

Since Maxwebster and I lost each other I've never been the same...

Its dark here...so very dark

I KNEW IT !!!

Din't I tell YA_alllll :P

I've put alot of thought into what could have happened... and I think I GOT IT...

Maxwebster's Kermit went A-wall up in that there ghost town...and now the drum...

You see what I'm sayin here...

kermit.JPG

we track this wild card down, we will find the drum !!!