Jambands.ca

FAT CATS 15 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHOW

edger

I asked Todd about the 1:00am thing as well, and he said that they were told that they would do the last call thing at 2:00am (particularly if the place is hoppin...)

I don't think there is an official rule that makes them close at 1:00am in the past (after all it's all City of Hamilton by-laws)...so if they've got reason to stay open, I'm sure they will.

I could see the boys being on by 10:30, as there are a couple of guest/old musicians to fit into the mix, and from what I can tell, a good chunk of material (new & old) for them to get through. But maybe Drawbar can confirm that?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anyone from Hamilton has an empty seat available tonight. A ride there would be cool, but not probally not do-able as I should be a bit earlier to setup. I would however really appreciate a ride back to the city after the show.

Cheers and thanks in adavance.

greg, i was going to offer you a lift into dundas, as we are playing taxi for a few awesome folks....

but i'm not sure how long we will be there.....my body hasn't stayed up later than about 11pm in many many many many weekends....

i'll have my yukon truck, if i make it to the end of the show, your welcome to come back into the city with us.

great team we make pais....

i really can't wait to see ya my friend...its been too long!

i'll be heading down about 8:45, as the folks we are driving (ms laurie and marco) are looking for a table and probably to hit on todd a little....

call me if pais can't get ya there, but it sounds like he's got it all wrapped up.

905-383-4538

indeed!

actually if you're goin down early anywho Steve maybe you could get him there and I'll get him home... saves me waiting killin time in dundas before the show (broke) and saves you worrying about stayin too late if you start to fade later on

good funs tonight!

i'll be heading down about 8:45, as the folks we are driving (ms laurie and marco) are looking for a table and probably to hit on todd a little....

call me if pais can't get ya there, but it sounds like he's got it all wrapped up.

905-383-4538

Cool, I think it would work better if I could get a ride when you head down, as I have to meet Mark there around 9-930 to setup for taping.

I'll give you a call around 6:30 if thats cool.

Thanks guys.

Thanks to everyone that came out on Saturday. We had a blast jamming. It was great to get some of the oldschool fatties up there as well.

Hopefully we will do it again in another 15 years!

There are some updates on the webpage. Gigs, pics, tunes and whatnot. Check it out.

Thanks again and see ya'll real soon.

Fat Cats

Setlists? Highlights?

I figured you would have been there for sure Absolute Route. Had I not had plans that were made months prior I would have been there. As it was, there was talk about making the drive from St. Catharines at around midnight that night but we failed to locate someone sober enough to lead the adventure and the hot tub was looking easier to access. :D

Setlists? Highlights?

I figured you would have been there for sure Absolute Route. :D

Hey Willy, very few things could have kept me from missing this one. The mildly premature arrival of Simon O'Connor at 8 pounds 6 ounces the day before was one of those things. A happy reason to have to miss a show.

No more kids coming in my life so I'll be at the 20yr anniversary for sure!

Hey Willy, very few things could have kept me from missing this one. The mildly premature arrival of Simon O'Connor at 8 pounds 6 ounces the day before was one of those things. A happy reason to have to miss a show.

Congratulations Rob ... that's great news!

I won't even get into why I missed this show, as I'd rather move on ...

Peace, Mark

Yup, good times from my end of things as well.

So many old faces. Always nice to re-connect. Definitely some folks that were greatly missed as well.

My highlights were probably Everlasting Morning Sky (cause I love that long, and seldom get to hear it)...

And I agree, I thought Ronnie sounded great. Been a while since I had heard him tickle the ivory.

Couple sound issues throughout the night that were a little annoying... kind of put a wrench in the acoustic set. But other than that I sure had a big smile on my face dancing the night away.

Looking forward to Halloween!