Jambands.ca

FAT CATS 15 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHOW

edger

Well here's a snapshot in time for the Fatties from 10 years ago. It took me a few days to dig through some old computer files to find it, the fonts may be off but hey. Cheers to the Fatties for many many memories I wish Jenn and I could join you guys but the twins come first.

Fat Cats Newsletter - Spring 97

I have 40 odd "Daredevil" T-Shirts that weve moved probably 6 times in the last 10 years that I'd love to send to someone :) I think we even have 20 or so Daredevil CD's somewhere as well.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was fun to see that newsletter Irie Guy! As per the newsletter, I'm glad they don't play raves anymore ;^)

I'd be happy to get a few of those Daredevil T's. Just let me know what I need to do!

As for the Fatties, I think my favourite show was when they opened for JGB - in a field around Acton I think.

I was really hoping more to be able to get the shirts, cds and I think Kit Kat stickers to someone related to the the Fatties.

What do they need 'em for? That'd be like Warner sending the Dead all their CDs and not allowing general distrubution ;^) J/K - that's nice of you Irie Guy.

Edger - if you guys can't figure out what to do with 'em, I'll take a couple/few of the T's & a couple of stickers (or at least one for the sake of not being greedy)

Edited by Guest

looks like Im not gonna be there CONGRATS to the FATCATS on 15 years and many more. YOu guys rock. I made some birthday plans awhile ago that are now coincided with this. But ah well, Im sure it wont be too much longer before I catch a FATTIE show. Im dyin for my fix of the FAT CATS.

Edited by Guest

What a bunch of dirtbags! See everyone on Saturday night.

028ws9.gif

No shit eh, especially tha friggin' bass player...

Hey Drawbar or edger..

If there is anyway to find out in advance if I can patch to the soundboard at the cactus could you let me know? Do they have their own board or are you guys bringing one? I'd rather not bring my stuff to record if its not possible to do so.

I really need to buy mics one day...

Hey dude. We will be using our own board and renting one as well mainly for vocals and monitors. The rest is going to be right off the floor. You would have to use a mic to record it.I don't think we will be micing anything else. If there is anything I can help you out with just let me know.

See ya Saturday.

Hey dude. We will be using our own board and renting one as well mainly for vocals and monitors. The rest is going to be right off the floor. You would have to use a mic to record it.I don't think we will be micing anything else. If there is anything I can help you out with just let me know.

See ya Saturday.

Thanks Josh, I'm currently doing some research to see if I can use mics with my mini disc - I've never used mics before, so I have no idea. I assume I can, but I just don't know what kind.

If anyone knows what I can or can't use with a sony mini disc, please ket me know.

And yes, I know I should just upgrade to a better recording device.. 028ws9.gif

I finally sorted out my weekend logistics and it looks like I can make it to this show, which puts a smile on my face. :)

Greg, I have a small mixer that I could bring to the show so we could go

recording mics > mixer > minidisc

which should work.

Let me know if you want me to bring it. I could also try to hunt down some mics if needed ... just let me know.

Peace, Mark