• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

NEIL YOUNG

Chrome Dreams Continental Tour

Monday, November 26 at 7:30pm

Tuesday, November 27 at 7:30pm

Massey Hall

Neil Young will begin a North American tour on October 18th in Boise, Idaho, two days after the release of his new album Chrome Dreams II - a stunning collection of eight new and two classic Young songs. Recorded last summer in Northern California, musicians include Ben Keith (pedal steel guitar, dobro and other instruments), Ralph Molina (drums) and Rick Rosas (bass), who will be performing with Young on the tour.

Neil Young's tour includes two nights at Massey Hall - the site of early legendary shows by the acclaimed singer-songwriter.

[color:red]FRIENDS ON SALE: Tues Sept 18 at 10am

PUBLIC ON SALE: Thurs Sept 20 at 10am

** A limited number of tickets are available for FriendsFirst members

** A limit of 2 tickets per FriendsFirst account applies

Edited by Guest

Thanks for that advice, Basher. I wish I could get down to Roy Thomson Hall, but not gonna happen.

I will call Massey though.

I'll cross my fingers, but that's about as much extra effort I'm willing to make at this point in my life.

Good luck to everyone. I hope we all see each other at the show!

NEW NEIL YOUNG TICKET PRE-SALES ANNOUNCED

Neil Young is pleased to announce additional pre-sale ticketing for his 2007 Chrome Dreams Tour. You can buy tickets to select Neil Young shows before they go on sale to the public through www.neilyoung.com and this webpage:

UNITED STATES TICKET BUYERS

CANADIAN TICKET BUYERS

Fans purchasing tickets to Neil Young will receive a copy of Neil's new album Chrome Dreams II!

Neil Young Direct Ticketing allows you to buy tickets online for upcoming shows directly from the artist in an effort to reduce the high surcharges from other online ticket vendors, and to offer a more convenient ticketing option.

Please check the website for updated information on fan pre-sales and general public on-sales.

CDs will be shipped before the show so fans will be able to hear Chrome Dreams II before Neil performs selections live! Ticket purchases of 3 tickets or less per transaction will receive 1 copy of the CD. Persons purchasing 4 tickets per transaction will receive 2 copies of the CD. There is a 4 ticket per person limit. Five business days after the purchase process you will receive a special URL with a one-time use access code to receive your free CD. Offer applies to all Internet purchases. DATE CITY VENUE

PRE-SALE

11/06/07 Denver, CO Wells Fargo Center

Pre-sale begins Sept. 18 @ 10am Mountain

11/08/07 Minneapolis, MN Northrop Auditorium

Pre-sale begins Sept. 18 at 10am Central

11/18/07 St. Louis, MO Fox Theatre

Pre-sale begins Sept. 18 at 10am Central

11/26/07 Toronto, ON Massey Hall

Pre-sale begins Sept. 18 at 10am Eastern

11/27/07 Toronto, ON Massey Hall

Pre-sale begins Sept. 18 at 10am Eastern

Neil Young Chrome Dreams Continental Tour will also visit: Boston, Detroit, New York, Philadelphia, Wallingford, and Washington DC. Date, venue and ticket information to follow

You can buy tickets to select Neil Young shows before they go on sale to the public through www.neilyoung.com and this webpage:

UNITED STATES TICKET BUYERS

CANADIAN TICKET BUYERS

Has anyone else had difficulties getting an account registered on this ticket site? I filled out the form a few days, got no email, and I'm clearly not registered. Just filled out the form again 10 minutes ago and I don't think its going through.