Jambands.ca

Neil Young @ MASSEY HALL Nov 26, 27 & 29

Kanada Kev

Massey Hall Announcement

Neil Young

Chrome Dreams Continental Tour

Massey Hall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 26, 2007 8:00 PM

November 27, 2007 8:00 PM

On Sale dates and ticketing details will be announced shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Adventure, A Live Nation Company presents

Neil Young will begin a North American tour on October 18th in Boise, Idaho, two days after the release of his new album Chrome Dreams II - a stunning collection of eight new and two classic Young songs. Recorded last summer in Northern California, musicians include Ben Keith (pedal steel guitar, dobro and other instruments), Ralph Molina (drums) and Rick Rosas (bass), who will be performing with Young on the tour.

Neil Young's tour includes two nights at the Massey Hall - the site of early legendary shows by the acclaimed singer-songwriter.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe... enjoy. I know the demand for this is going to be through the roof... so I'm going to make a decision to pass.

I love Neil... but I've got to see him a couple times over the years.

I suppose this is more for myself, than the others though... I don't want to get hyped for tickets, and then disappointed. Also... I was hoping Massey Hall would pay $80 to be friends with me... but no such luck.

i hope i did this right...i got an email confirmation for my 80$ donation but it doesn't say anywhere that i am a 'friend'. is that what you got KK?

Phorbsie, same for me. They probably process 'em and then send out confirmations later. I am going to call later this morning to be sure that mine went through too. I have a "Friend" account number, but am waiting for the PIN# to be able to get into the Friends portal.

I'll let you know what they say.

I'm glad that the membership is based on 12 months from when you buy it. I know there will be some other gigs there that I will need this early access for

i'm glad i renewed my membership this spring....

these'll only be the 2nd and 3rd set of tickets i bought this year...and i started wondering if my membership was worth it...i mean, had these shows not been announced, it would have been only 1 show this year....

Neil, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

(front row balcony here i come!)

Fair warning, in the past, Massey Hall has prohibited "new" Friends from having access to the pre-sale tix for obviously high demand shows (probably to prevent scapling, and to maintain good odds for existing Friends), and on other occasions, they have simply not had a Friends pre-sale at all. I have no idea what the deal is now, or for these two shows.

that would be pretty lame if they don't let "new" friends buy. everyone paid their money the same, that would be unfair. and i'll freak out big time. hehe i pretty much only got the membership for these shows. i don't go to toronto much and never to these venues. so it better fuckin work!!!

i think that's their point. becoming a Friend is intended to show support for the venue, not to get advance tix. and fwiw, they implemented it for the David Gilmore shows to prevent scalping.

Edited by Guest

i agree with you folks...you paid the money, who cares if its only for one or two shows....

i mean, i let my membership 'lapse' for two months, before i decided to renew...

they could say, i only renewed for these shows (even though they weren't announced)...

i think it would be a slippery slope for them to get into.