Jambands.ca

A Thank-You to CJ, and Ottawa Folks

Dr_Evil_Mouse

Yay, Calamity Jane :) ! She does remarkable and wonderful things - for instance, the out-of-the-blue birthday bash she set up for me yesterday was one of the kindest nights I've ever had. Thank you everybody who was here; I love the lot of you, and I love my sweet woman most of all :) .

The sucky part is that we have to wake up tomorrow morning. Can't unions come up with "40th birthday party leave"? ;)

(Particularly for the second weekend blowout....)

Thanks for the invite. I wish we could have stayed until some form of wastedness. Hell, I would have but I assumed I was the driver until Lynn jumped in the drivers seat when we reached the car. I immediately thought:

WTF? I could have been pounding stuff into my veins?

Nice mandolin by the way and I figured out what we did wrong after I picked it up. I didnt tell you to grab an instrument. I can never play those things without my being an accompaniment.

Yay, Calamity Jane :) ! She does remarkable and wonderful things - for instance, the out-of-the-blue birthday bash she set up for me yesterday was one of the kindest nights I've ever had. Thank you everybody who was here; I love the lot of you, and I love my sweet woman most of all :) .

The sucky part is that we have to wake up tomorrow morning. Can't unions come up with "40th birthday party leave"? ;)

(Particularly for the second weekend blowout....)

Wished we could have made it buddy but your wife said there was no room at the inn.

(Joking. We just couldn't swing it.)

Happy Birthday!