Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog @ the Boathouse in Kitchener Nov. 2nd

celticwolfsun

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Halloween might be over, Halloweekend starts tonight. If anyone's up for it we should make this a costume party.

i've been hearing lots of chatter lately about dressing up/not dressing up. if anyone is on the fence about this and wants someone else to be dressed up so they can be comfortable, let me know. i have no problem rocking a costume. :)

i've been hearing lots of chatter lately about dressing up/not dressing up. if anyone is on the fence about this and wants someone else to be dressed up so they can be comfortable, let me know. i have no problem rocking a costume.

[color:purple]Maybe you should call some people and talk them out of wearing costumes so you'll be more comfortable not wearing one.

Awesome time pre-partyin'.. and great show with tons of out of towners at the boathouse.. and the after party :) MAN, what a fantastic night that was .. hope they play there again very soon.. or at the lanc :)

oh and DD is totally a mojo worker for me as well :) my cold is almost gone thanks guys! oh and whiskey, and tequila and a couple of beers.. lol

Yep - that was a helluva great show. As I kept thinking (and saying) all night, it's such a great thing to be able to walk into a room after such a long time away and not only hear an excellent band, but to hear how they've been evolving, and seeing the crowd touched by that energy. Nicely done, guys :) . And it was great to see so many SoOn folks after being away for so long.

I walked into the room shortly after the band started, and my energy level and spirits immediately soared to a wonderful level. A great band and a super crowd of people. I didn't stay for the whole show as I had a full day on Sat. starting at 6 a.m., but what I heard sounded sweet.

Keep on truckin' Diesel Dog ... you guys keep getting better and better!

Peace, Mark