Jambands.ca

Is there anything better than a good crossword puzzle?

MarcO

I am somewhat obsessed with crosswords...I chronicle my obsession on a post on my blog..

http://patchoulia.blogspot.com/2007/09/extra-extra-newspapers-me-my-daily.html

I find it most hilarious because I mention the Toronto Sun in my blog and someone from the Sun actually commented on my BLOG! MY BLOG?! Me? Some random, inconsequential person peripherally mentioning the Sun engenders a response from someone at the paper? I rest my case...

i love them too. i read the whole paper but save the crossword for last and anticipate it the whole time. then a coffee with baileys and i'm all set. :)

i only get the paper on the weekends though, so i only get to do the sunday NYT. i wish i could do the saturday one regularly though cuz i find it much harder than the sunday.

Marco, nothing is more satisfying than a crossword puzzle. I'm with you my friend! I buy newspapers for nothing but, skip straight to the crossword section, yank it out and recycle the rest.

We only get the Saturday Star, and its freakin huge! Often the crossword is the only section removed and used from this paper.