Jambands.ca

I Am America (And So Can You!)

Ms.Huxtable

classic title... Colbert's phenomenal... will have to pick that up sometime

am constantly awed by the continued quality material on his show

(on a side note, think Jerry Seinfeld and Jon Stewart have a personal hate on for each other... when Jer was on Jon's show they took several non-smiling jabs at each other... best one was when Stewart said his kid wanted to dress up as a bee for halloween and Seinfeld threw back that his 2 year old went out as Stephen Colbert... lol)

Do you think that Jerry and Jon don't like each other? I was kind of puzzled with that interview. Sometimes it looks like Jon and his guests really start giving some jabs at one another and it's kinda awkward (like Lynn Cheney!! ). However, if you see them converse as they go to break it sometimes shows that it was an act.

Take a look at this great Seinfeld interview with Larry King recently ... I don't think Seinfeld was happy at all with this one;

guess I'm just too used to happy go lucky Jerry off of Seinfeld reruns

in any case the "my 2 year old dressed up as Stephen Colbert" bit HAD to be a dig

I took it as professional rivalry but could be wrong, enjoyed it one way or the other

Jerry sure covered all the bases this week

i love stephen colbert. i've only read the preface and i can already assure you i wholeheartedly love this book. :)

*edit* i only overheard the jerry seinfeld/jon stewart interview, but i didn't pick up any weirdness. i thought the whole dressing-his-kid-up-like-stephen-colbert costume thing was hilarious. i didn't see that as a jab towards jon at all. i mean, stephen colbert has been getting all this international attention lately for his presidential campaign, so really it's kind of like a superhero costume.

Edited by Guest