Jambands.ca

Indian Head Massage

onthejourney

Hey all! I have an exam coming up for my final in Indian Head Massage and I am looking for volunteers to perform the massage on as practice.....FOR FREE!!!!

For those new to Indian Head Massage, here is a brief overview.

What is Indian Champissage ?Indian Champissage, also known as Indian Head Massage, has been practiced in India for over 1,000 years. It is a form of massage that focuses on the face, head, neck, shoulders and upper arms which are important energy centers within the body where tension accumulates resulting in stiff necks and shoulders as well as headaches. A firm and gentle rhythm is used to release blockages and relieve tension and pain. This form of massage combines physical massage with a more subtle form of energy balancing which affects a person's energy centers. This Ayurvedic element of Chakra energy balancing focuses on the three higher chakras. It has a powerful effect and can bring the energy of the whole body back into balance creating a deep sense of peace, calm and well-being. The treatment is done fully clothed, sitting in a chair.

Some benefits include, but not limited to:

1. Improved circulation and lymphatic drainage to the head, neck, scalp, face and shoulder area

2. A deep sense of relaxation and a feeling of total well-being

3. Relief from headaches and migraine

4. Relaxation of the muscles of the head, neck and shoulder area

5. Stimulation of hair growth, improved lustre

6. Improvement in concentration and memory

7. Relief from anxiety and insomnia

8. Alleviation of eyestrain

9. Healthy skin

10. Confidence and improved self-esteem

So if anyone is interested in a free session to help me out, let me know!

And in case you didn't know, some other things that I do are Hot Stone Massage (1.25 - 1.5 hours of pure indulgence), Herbal/Nutritional consults for different ailments and conditions, Detoxification/Cleansing consultations, and Iridology (reading of the iris or coloured part of the eye to show state of health in organs and tissues). All these are at a cost though ;) but contact me if interested...I could really use the business ...oh, and I do sell gift certificates.

Thanks!

Oh my, would I ever be interested in this!

Sounds like it would be just what I need about now.

When were you thinking?

The other treatments sound heavenly too! Would likely make some good christmas gifts for some of my family members... Perhaps PM me?

Cheers,

sara

Oh ya I also wished that I was near Hamilton right now, I don't think that I'll go as far to say I wished I lived there though. lol

My mom does Indian Champissage and Hot Stone Massage and they are awesome. I love the energy balancing throughout the Champissage, I always feel lighter and more vital after a treatment.

Good luck with your exam :)