Jambands.ca

Words I hate.....

allison

random stranger: Have a great day!

me: smell you later

not bad, not bad. leaves them thinking 'WTF?' and might even sour the rest of their day.

Especially because it implies that the person's smell is so strong that it will haunt linger around you, almost like a moving aura, all through the day, and still be smellable by you long after you're out of the person's immediate vicinity.

Aloha,

Brad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

random stranger: Have a great day!

me: smell you later

not bad' date=' not bad. leaves them thinking 'WTF?' and might even sour the rest of their day.

[/quote']

Especially because it implies that the person's smell is so strong that it will haunt linger around you, almost like a moving aura, all through the day, and still be smellable by you long after you're out of the person's immediate vicinity.

Aloha,

Brad

To me it implies that you are going to stalk them and forcibly sniff their parts later.This seems more in keeping with DaveyBoy's character. ;)

She opened up like a discount liquor store on the poor side of town. JB pulled her discarded knickers over his head and savagely inhaled her soul. Pulsating, they encircled one another, saliva forming pools on the floor.

Suddenly in a moment of clarity JB remembered her fondness for aircraft, indeed they had met in a coffee shop at Mirabel, him flying in for the night, her simply wanting a traveller to accompany her increasingly frothy latte. He twirled his member around like a propeller, gaining speed and making a throaty sound like a revving Fokker engine racing down a runway. She in turn cupped her hands over her mouth and barked "This is your captain. Strap in, we're about to experience some turbulence"