Jambands.ca

I just got to....

bokonon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a frame where a cross section of a beam would look like this: [ instead of being a full box (which I do not know how to draw on this keyboard). Fully boxed frames are much more resistant to twisting, bending and breaking. Ford also bolts *and* welds the frame cross members in thier truck frames which is how they get the highest payload and best towing capacity.

• 3 weeks later...

I had to post her poem here. Fucking hilarious!!

when I was young

i would masterbate

thinking you

micheal knight

and now that i'm old

and I pole dance for money

i wonder, I really wonder

of the choices I have made

another line

another shot of wiskey

another anal session

for a hundred and fifty

And when my ass is the air

being taken by some fat greezy geezer

I think of sitting in the passenger seat next to you

with the window open

and all that fresh open air

Really tugs on the old heartstrings, eh?

My favorite place to hang and out chat about my favorite bands is a place called Jambands.ca. It's a little to hippy for me and sometimes I wonder how I can honestly not get upset at the talk of pre-marital sex and drugs. Which are two important topics for me. As I started having pre-martial sex when I was 18 and dabbled with over the counter drugs from about 19 to 23.

I just never seem to fit it. Growing up I developed a fetish for the KITT car from the Knight Rider TV show. The sleek design, the powerful engine and it's sexy campy voice drove me into the weekly plots. I can remember when I was 7, I started taping the shows onto my fisher price tape recorder by holding the mic up to the TV. I would then take it to my room and masturbate while listening to it.

Over the years I have solely dated men with muscle cars. I even dated a married man who had an exact replica of KITT, for 4 years, just to ride in his car and have sex in it. I even used to borrow it and ride the gear shift behind the local corner store.

In 2002, while driving it to pick me up, he was hit and killed by a drunk driver. And more tragically, his car was destroyed. I tried buying it off his wife, but she was a bitter hag and sold it to a junk yard with the condition that the car be crushed.

I will seek revenge on her.

I have spent most of week-ends in the last 2 years going from junk yard to junk yard trying to find that squished wreck. And while wandering around in the wrecks of hummanities forgotten cars, I realised that I should be saving myself for the right man, with the right car who won't die on me. As such I have promised Jesus that I will remain celebate until I find my Michael Knight. And my pictures are my sacrafice to that promise.

Hopefully, you'll enjoy my pictures. I realize that they're not very good, but I think the art is the pain and the longing I have to escape this world and live in a world where cars and people are one.

http://www.terminus1525.ca/blog/3651

Is it fair to say: WTF?