Jambands.ca

Our Office Christmas Party

bouche

Shouldnt you have learned years ago that you arent supposed to use the oven when you are wasted Badams? You almost cooked your entire apartment once!

Just go to Bubbas and order 2 large poutines. One for you and one for your imaginary roomate because you dont want Bubba to think you are a pig.

^

thats my bacon content

Shouldnt you have learned years ago that you arent supposed to use the oven when you are wasted Badams? You almost cooked your entire apartment once!

Just go to Bubbas and order 2 large poutines. One for you and one for your imaginary roomate because you dont want Bubba to think you are a pig.

^

thats my bacon content

Hmmmmm That's always an option and I do believe BK opened again here in town. Sadly I will likely be laying low tonight but the following two nights... IT's ON!!!!!

ollie's fine. last I saw, him and Randy were screaming out a duet to Twisted Sisters "We're Not Going to Take It" on PS2 Sing Star. We had Ollie's entire Karaoke Revolution and Sing Star collections setup on the big screen and a Nintendo Wii setup with Bowling with another projector at another part of the office.

Pretty fun shit all around. Tons of booze. Our director brought a bottle of Alcool to spike the punch and there was tons of wine.

The East Side Marios delivery was surprisingly good although I was handing out the food and by the time I handed my food to me, all of the caesar salads were gone so I had no greens with my pasta.

Party style Videogames at work are a blast. Sharon came over and we did a duet of Endless Love. I was Lionel Ritchie if you need to picture it.

Someone said to me in the elevator "Randy's wife is a really incredible singer". I had to correct him and say "you mean MY wife."

Maybe when you are from there......But I always call it out east. Like waaayyyy ouutttt. You ever read popo's posts? Its well deserved!

ha ha it is down east i get to read her posts, hard at times but i finally figure out what shes trying to say ha ha poor po po she even lets me post some of them ,lucky eh

but he still loves me

the miramichi is like a microcosm of maritimedness' date=' kinda like a sauce that has cooked a little too long and the flavours are intensified

[/quote']

with a layer of skin on top.

miramichi is very sad now 3 mills shut down the biggy on wednesday, a real ghost town, oops city now ,guess thats what frankie said , really its tempting to move to fredericton , i want to move there so i will be close to our liberal premier

we have lots of call center,s and dollar stores sad sad friggen place now, we could start a new show at one of the trailor parks as they all sell dopey, oh i can move to sunnyvale wonder if ricky wants a new woman rather have bubbles but i,d be afraid i could not look him in the eyes when i say i love you

yup thats where i am a goin