Jambands.ca

Our Office Christmas Party

bouche

Our xmas party is today. Ollie, Barcode and I got pulled into a co-worker's cubicle where he had some ghetto chocolate martini's ready to go. Translation: Vodka and Creme de Cacao in styrofoam cups.

Witnessed an ashphalt engineer and Oracle DBA having a wine tasting session and we're just waiting on some east side mario's for our lunch. There's lots of wine here. THe LCBO downtown was packed. There must be alot of booze sanctioned parties going on today.

let's hope the federal gov't isn't needed for anything important today

We had a catered buffet, 6 cases of beer, numerous bottles of wine and Responsible Choice waiting to drive people and their cars home.

And then after the lunch my boss put a 12 next to my desk at 1pm and told me "why don't you head home and take care of that eh?".

That may not sound like a big deal, but I used to work for the Irvings out east- and all I used to get was a 6 lb turkey.

I love my job,

Sean

Our office has been getting the shittiest pizza for every event the cater, I sent a Holiday wishes email around and slipped in the request to try a new joint, SUCCESS!!

Numerous people have come up to me and thanked me and not for the holiday wishes.

2nd boss told me to go buy beer and expense it, now, do I get a shit load of LGD or a moderate amount of stella??

i wonder who's going to be the most drunk come 4:00?

on the one hand Esau's probably going to pound back more, but considering ollie was "buzzed" after one drink he might be in pole position, less glamourously but more wasted nonetheless

I only cracked a 26'r so even if I do finish it (doubtful today) I'll only get a good buzz.