Jambands.ca

Radiohead In Rainbows Unboxing

bouche

Unboxing Radiohead In Rainbows

The Christmas magic showed itself today when I presented a Canada Post notice to the local Post Office today (among many others) without really knowing what I was to receive. When the girl pulled my 12" package out I was overjoyed with glee (dirty minds are likely ready to pounce on that).

It was obvious that it was the Radiohead In Rainbows box set. I have NOT felt this sort of excitement since in a long time. The LP format was so much fun to shop for until it got cheap. Cheap thin little discs with no artwork and cheap plastic sleeves that never fit back in the jack properly.

Old records that were thick and contained in a thick paper sleeve that easily slid into the well designed jacket were always fun to hunt for at used record shops.

Although finding and getting music has become much easier, the real fun was lost with CD packaging and became completely gone with online downloading.

I decided to take some photos and share the fun of unboxing the package. Enjoy if you are nerdy about this shit as I am.

radiohead in rainbows overseas mail packaging from far away

radiohead in rainbows opened for the first time in canadian air

radiohead in rainbows

radiohead in rainbows

radiohead in rainbows cd's and cd booklet

radiohead in rainbows package

radiohead in rainbows artwork

radiohead in rainbows

radiohead in rainbows

radiohead in rainbows

radiohead in rainbows LP

radiohead in rainbows