Jambands.ca

NFL Playoffs

badams

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that this shit gets made for both teams before the game? Jaworski held up both caps before the game started.

Ollie, of course I do. However, based on the predictions for the outcome of the Super Bowl do you really think that they printed up equal quantities of product for both teams in preparation for the onslaught of sales after the game? What I was also commenting on was the fact that NFL.com had the championship product with the Pats' name on it already for sale a day or two BEFORE the Super Bowl!!!!

The Pats will have a large fan base in 3rd world countries next year :)

However' date=' based on the predictions for the outcome of the Super Bowl do you really think that they printed up equal quantities of product for both teams in preparation for the onslaught of sales after the game?[/quote']

I honestly have no idea.

NEWARK, N.J. -- The New York Giants aren't the only winners in the team's upset victory over the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Hats, T-shirts and other gear bearing the Giants logo started flying off the racks at sporting goods stores around the New York area right after the game ended, and the NFL estimated Monday that the total sales of official Super Bowl merchandise could surpass the $125 million record set more than a decade ago.

Reebok, the NFL's official apparel provider, printed 300 hats and T-shirts for both teams as it normally does, according to league spokesman Brian McCarthy. But with the lead changing hands three times in the final quarter, the boxes containing the gear sat just off the field, waiting to be distributed after the final whistle, he said.

Super Bowl XLII may set sales record